PAID MEDIA MANAGER
Day 8 Experiences Ltd is the company behind The Yacht Week & The Ski Week; since our start in 2006 we have taken on board more than 50,000 guests from over 100 countries and established a truly global community of travellers from all paths of life. The head office in London, UK is run by a team of young, highly skilled and passionate individuals who puts making friends and exploring the world at the heart of everything they do. While we are just over 30 people working full-time all year, the team extends to hundreds more over the event season. The largest part of our success is down to our knowledgeable, enthusiastic and incredibly hardworking team.
Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences that spread joy, spark an appreciation for our planet and inspire curious people to become part of our global family.
The Yacht Week is looking to hire a talented Paid Media Manager with the major focus of the role being on paid social. This role requires a candidate who is analytical, well organized and who has a great attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be well informed regarding digital landscaping (display, social, native and programmatic) trends and research. The Paid Media Planner is responsible for outlining the paid social media plan and activities for the whole funnel of the social media marketing as well as digital brand activation campaigns, contributing significantly to the revenue of the business. The person in this role will be responsible for using data and performance tracking, market insights and content marketing insights to create paid social plans and buying strategies to help grow the business through strategic social media and content marketing activities focused on brand, top of mind awareness, mid-funnel consideration and loyalty metrics and KPIs.
- Planning campaign activity for top of funnel activities, content marketing and innovative digital product activations across established and emerging platforms.
- Campaign planning activity including day-to-day paid activity as well as key support on small, medium and large integrated digital campaigns involving application development and a multi-channel marketing approach and goal/performance driven content marketing
- Defining innovative new paid social media strategies to support the core business goals and the content marketing, social media and digital activations team.
- Monitoring campaign results and analysing key metrics to generate growth and incremental revenue, brand preference and loyalty via social media, content marketing and digital activations.
- Key driver in activities across the social media, content marketing and digital activation mix.
- Continual paid social testing and experimentation ideation working with performance team and scaling. Likewise identifying when to scale back on paid social activities.
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of brands, market differences, audiences, targeting and segmentation to drive continual growth and optimisation.
- Managing social media campaign alignment with wider marketing campaign and market priorities
- Exploring new and emerging social media platforms and opportunities as well as advertising tools and products
- Contributing to the development of the organisational content and branding strategy.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum of 2+ years dedicated in paid social media marketing
- SEM experience
- Relevant Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passionate for and in tune with the latest social media trends.
- Solid knowledge of social media advertising and paid social activities.
- Solid knowledge of, and experience directly overseeing and operating key social and emerging media platforms for a major brand.
- Commercial experience with major social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram etc.) with track-record of successful use that drove business results.
- Demonstrable experience of traditional paid traffic practices and platforms including Adwords, display advertising and FB Ads Manager.
- Solid understanding of content marketing practices and opportunities via social media.
- Familiarity and interest in the travel industry
- Demonstrable knowledge of analytics and tracking with proven experience of reporting and success measurement in social media.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and facility for creative problem-solving.
We do not to sponsor Visa applications. As such all applicants must have right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Interviews will be conducted in London and applicants will be expected to attend at own expense.
The role will start as soon as a successful candidate is identified. You will be based in The Yacht Week office in London.
Competitive salary + bonuses.
Join our gang in the London office and become part of one of the coolest concepts in the world right now by sending your portfolio, CV and cover letter to: email@example.com