People & Culture Coordinator
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and organised People & Culture Coordinator who can support in the day to day running of supporting our passionate and lively team, and keep our awesome office in the centre of East London, running smoothly.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career as a People Professional and support a fast moving, dynamic and evolving people department.
You will report directly to the People & Culture Director and take overall day to day transactional HR responsibility, and a leading role in the management of office facilities.
You will be keen to develop your HR career, and support in all generalist aspects of the People Team, utilising your experience and creative flair to support in growing our reputation as an energetic and modern employer with international reach.
This is a full 360 role, where no two days are the same and you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the HR function. There are clear opportunities for future development and growth- so your commitment to your future career will be supported through integration in both people processes and strategic projects.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure the creation and proper organisation of all employee records, including contracts, leave, pay, benefits, training audits and performance reviews
- Directly oversee transactional HR practices including end to end recruitment of new staff, induction and onboarding process, annual performance and probationary reviews, exit procedures etc.
- Supporting managers, employees and candidates with all front line people management enquiries
- Support the People & Culture Director in reviewing systems, policies and administration processes within HR and making appropriate recommendations and changes in line with business needs and current best practice.
- Work with the finance team to ensure timely delivery of payroll and pensions.
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, including turnover, absence and attendance and retention.
- Use relevant data to analyse and understand business trends, and able to present this in a clear format to senior management
- Keep up to date with legislative changes and best practice affecting employment and ensure relevant labour legislation is applied in conjunction with the People Director.
- Develop and deliver training programmes where necessary, and coordinate training documentation, systems and attendance.
- Coordinate with external training providers in the delivery of all training programmes, materials and feedback. Ensuring that the training is booked and aligned with the needs of a seasonal business.
- Management of the online training platform ensuring that all content is accurate and updated as needed. Reporting of all training candidates' attendance of online courses.
- Manage office facilities including liaising with building management, ordering needed equipment, having responsibility over meeting room coordination, office entry procedures and tracking of associated spend.
- Exposure and co-ordination of a budget in excess of £50,000
- Supporting in the management of IT Inventory for starters and leavers, and associated phone contracts.
- Booking travel, suppliers and accommodation arrangements for team events and trips
OUR WISH LIST/ MUST HAVE SKILLS!
- CIPD Level 3 or working towards a CIPD qualification.
- At least 2 years experience in a People / HR functional role- understanding of key People transactional processes and best practice and being able to design these from scratch and lead constant improvement
- Experience and understanding of key employment legislation in the UK and preferably some experience of Croatian / EU legislation
- High level of experience in People administration and organisation
- Experience of coaching and guiding managers through ER issues
- Experience in delivering L&D sessions preferable
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Understanding of Events or Leisure & Tourism Industry practices are beneficial
- Highly organised and proactive
- Experience and understanding of working with budgets
- Passion for working in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- Responsible and committed to meet team goals and deadlines.
- An energetic personality with a positive dedicated approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, & excel formulas, and the ability to create functional databases, data dashboards and simplify data with ease.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English (Swedish and/or Croatian language skills are a plus).
- Open to travel where required.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK (and EU is a plus)
- Stakeholder management is key and experience in doing so is vital
- Ready to have the time of your life in a fast paced dynamic fun environment where culture is key to its success.
You will be based out of our office in central London for the majority of the year, some International travel may also be required. You will be required to be in the office for your full working hours- this role is not suitable for remote working.
PAYCHECK & PERKS
Dependent on experience but the salary for the role is circa to £28k pro rata
- Competitive pension scheme allowance
- Access to Private Medical Care
- Additional days leave for years of service worked
- Fun & varied business sponsored social activities throughout the year
- Ample opportunity to travel and experience our products
Here's what you job could look like: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dxkTrC5qBFI?feature=share
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.